What Am I Doing Now?
– taking care of myself physically, mentally and spiritually.
– constantly pruning the dead-weights (people, relationships, situations, possessions, beliefs) in my life.
– working on a doctoral degree.
– working on my legacy.
– enjoying myself daily in little ways through laughs, dancing, meditation, stretching, writing and reading non-academic stuff.
– reshaping the direction of my blog and its content.
Hi, I’m Tochi.
For people like us, the contents of this website constitute The Refuge.
I’ll explain it short, sweet and simple:
Think For Yourself.
Life’s too short to doing stuff or remaining in mental situations you just hate.
Let me know if I can help you with something. Or if you can help me with anything.